Do you love solving technical problems to help non-technical people? Are you ready to be part of a rapid-growth, funded startup? If your answer to these questions is ‘Yes’, Lodgify is the right place for you to learn and acquire new skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle IT support requests from employees
- Software and hardware installation
- Laptop, mobile and IOT device troubleshooting
- Third party software administration (Wordpress, MS Office, Slack etc)
- User account management (Active Directory, Google Business)
- Device provisioning using the Asset Management System
- Password management system administration
- VoIP phone system maintenance (FreePBX)
- Video conferencing support (Google Meet, Airtame)
- Technical documentation
- Define software and hardware specifications in response to user requirements
- Identify and propose areas to maximise user experience and productivity in the working environment
- Undergraduate or Degree in computer science/engineering or other related field
- Familiar with IT support concepts
- Good technical knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows, MAC and Linux), computer hardware and networking with hands on troubleshooting experience
- Able to read and understand technical manuals and process documentation
- Familiar with IoT, PBX, Active Directory system
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to research and troubleshoot complex IT related issues
- Ability to translate and demonstrate complex technical solutions to non-technical users
- Proven team-working skills by working in a collaborative environment
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with ability to efficiently prioritise and execute tasks
- Paid part-time internship agreement
- Nice office space in Barcelona city center
- Regular ping-pong and foosball tournaments, plus other fun activities!
- Friendly and flexible working environment made up of more than 20 different nationalities
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.