The Technical Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty through ensuring exceptional service and creating value. The TAM is the liaison between the internal technical team members to identify, analyze, research, and resolve inquiries on all aspects of the solutions being developed and deployed for our clients. The TAM must have a solid understanding of web, cloud and big data technologies, work aggressively to build coordinate cross-functional teams. This position also supports the organization’s strategic, tactical and support functions in order to achieve corporate objectives. The TAM is measured through project success, client satisfaction and peer acknowledgement metrics.
- Manage delivery to a portfolio of clients
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Build and document knowledge about the client’s business and technical setup
- Coordinate all technical projects carried out with clients
- Build strong relationships with onshore & offshore technical team members
- Ensure client issues are resolved in a fast and professional manner
- Feedback any important client information to the Executive Sponsor and Management team
- Identify any training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues
- Originates actions to improve existing conditions, processes and communication
- Be responsible for undertaking project work across the team as required – participation in requirements gathering, documentation, review, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of Big Data software technologies, software development lifecycle, designing and delivering solutions
- Have a track record of strong Project Management and execution skills to deliver solutions on time, within budget and aligned with the business needs
- Having demonstrated experience managing geographically-distributed teams and coordinating with vendors, contractors and software engineers to build technical solutions
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- Minimum three years of experience working in a project management or similar role
Language and Communication Skills
- Ability to effectively express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Exhibits good listening skills and comprehension.
- Effectively keeps others adequately informed by presenting information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors using the appropriate communication methods.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to grasp technical concepts – AWS, Cloud, Data Warehousing, Web Development, and programming languages are an advantages
- Experience of working in a client support role
- Experience in project management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- English required
- Customer service minded
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Professional approach
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and take initiative
- Team player
- Hands on approach
- Flexible approach
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines