Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Are you a top-notch front-end developer looking for a company to grow with? Do you have a passion for crafting top-quality code, but you have an equal passion for talking about it? Do you want to have the power of being a software developer, but the flexibility and face-time of a consultant? If so, we would love to talk to you.
Veeva is seeking Technical Architects looking to expand their skillset and responsibilities to meet the needs of our ever-growing customer base. Veeva CRM is the premier cloud-based CRM system used by the Life Sciences industry. Veeva CRM is built on the Force.com platform, so if you have Force.com skills, you’ll have a chance to use those as well. Come grow with us.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Veeva is a Work Anywhere company and our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement custom data visualizations
- Direct customer-facing workshops, and “own” project success
- Design and implement Force.com solutions (Apex/VisualForce/etc.)
- Contribute to our services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- 5+ years of development or technical consulting experience
- Deep experience in front-end web development
- Familiarity with API-based development
- Good presentation skills – can stand in front of an audience
- Experience with source code control systems like Git
- Ability to travel up to 25% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Experience designing and developing cloud-based integrations
- Experience in developing Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning Web Component solutions
- Development on AWS
- Experience managing Force.com deployment environments
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.