Airship is seeking an Implementation Engineer / Technical consultant to join our services team. Qualified candidates should be passionate about mobile messaging technology, have experience working on technical projects, and celebrate effectively explaining technical concepts to both technical and non-technical customers. The ideal person enjoys learning technical concepts and sharing that knowledge with customers. They ask lots of questions, work well with a team and are self-motivated.
- Provide detailed process-oriented implementation strategy to new customers.
- Lead the technical process with the customer during the first 90 days and possibly longer if required.
- Provide world-class experience by taking ownership of customer requests, troubleshooting any issues and partnering with the appropriate teams to resolve issues.
- Partner with customers’ Engineering, product and Development teams to implement customer use-cases around Airship best practices.
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Airship products and services.
- Contribute to the development of our on-boarding policies and procedures.
- Develop a Masters level understanding of Airship services and products.
You’ll be part of the 7 strong EMEA Technical Services team based in France, the UK and Germany.
Skills and Experience
- Comfortable with mobile platforms including iOS and Android.
- Able to read and write code (especially Python, Java, or Objective-C)
- Experience with Email marketing solutions is a plus
- Experience providing live customer facing service for cloud based IT solutions and products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Driven to learn new things.
- Able to work inter-departmentally, and speak the language to accomplish tasks.
- Desire to work in a team environment while also able to work independently.
If you’re tenacious, good humored, diplomatic and helpful you’ll succeed in this role.
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.