Would you like to be part of a dynamic and exciting International Customer Support Team delivering a high level of support that has a direct impact on the lives of cancer and rare disease patients worldwide? Join our growing team and use your exceptional technical and interpersonal skills to help us deliver on our mission of democratizing Data-Driven Medicine. Our products are used by 750+ healthcare institutions globally and provide world-leading capabilities for the analysis of genomic, clinical, and imaging data.
As a Technical Customer Support Specialist at SOPHiA GENETICS, you'll be responsible for guiding customers through features and functionalities, ticket preparation and triaging, first-level support with a focus on IT issues and account management requests.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
- Your main mission consists of delivering first level support to our customers in a timely and accurate way
- Master customer communications (tickets and phone support)
- Prepare the tickets: collect necessary information, prioritize, assign to the right team, summarize the investigation
- Troubleshoot and follow up with the customer requests until resolution
- Report product malfunctions
- Manage account management requests
- Collaborate with Customer Support Specialists in different locations such as Australia, France, Switzerland, and the US
- Facilitate seamless communication between different SOPHiA GENETICS teams
- Create and update Support documentations (including FAQs)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent technical background/experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English, additional languages are a plus
- Experience with customer support
- Patience when handling difficult cases
- Experience in helpdesk operations, that include Windows and Mac clients
- Experience with regulatory and quality tasks is a plus
- Team player
- Mac OS (basic knowledge on how to use the command line, being able to read logs)
- Windows OS (basic knowledge on how to use the command line, network accounts and relationships to effectively support end-users)
- Understand basic networking technologies (LAN/WAN and wireless)
- Highly skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps and instructions
- Atlassian JIRA & Confluence is a plus
- Scripting knowledge is a plus
You will be joining an organization with the patient at the heart of every decision and action, driven by purpose as we drive exponential growth to our new business unit.
- Business recognition and accolades include:
- World's most innovative companies (Top 10)
- World's smartest companies (Top 50)
- 100 Best Places to Work in Boston
- Top 10 European Tech Startup - 2020
- Top 10 European biotechs startup to watch - 2021
- Top 25 East-Coast Biotech to watch - 2021
- This is an office-hybrid role in Boston, MA. Suitable candidates can be supported with relocation, but this is not a fully remote role.
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life-threatening illness.
- Outstanding Medical(with Telemedicine), Dental, and Vision Plan with 90% employer contributions, including $0 deductible plans options!!!
- Life and AD&D company provided
- Company 4% match 401K contributions
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Company-paid Short and long-term disability insurance
- FSA options available
- Supplemental employee insurance options are available for Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Legal
- Voluntary Pet Insurance and Auto and Home options
- Employer Assistance Program free for all employees
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with a worldwide reputation
- International and multicultural environment - work with colleagues around the world
- Flexible hours, HYBRID work schedules
- Exchanges and collaborations with experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.)
- Passionate colleagues working to make a real difference in patient care. Help us change the world!
Apply now with your CV and any supporting information. For further information, contact our Lead Talent Acquisition Partner.
Suitably qualified candidates will be invited through an interview and screening process where you will speak with members of our Talent Acquisition Team, the hiring leader alongside key colleagues and stakeholders from across the business.
Starting Date: ASAP
Location: Boston, MA (Hybrid, 2-3 Days)
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent