Who We’re Looking For:
The Bazaarvoice services team is looking for candidates experienced with delivering Web technologies in a professional services capacity delivering the scope of work in an allocated number of hours and days. This individual will be responsible for working with clients to implement, configure, transform data and train on the Bazaarvoice product suite.
The Implementation Engineer (IE) proactively engages with the Client throughout the length of the project with the overall objective of getting Clients live with Bazaarvoice Solutions in their environment thereby decreasing the overall Client Time to Value (TTV) to an absolute minimum. This is a hybrid role that incorporates both business and technical skills and experience. The role is primarily responsible for training, enablement and support to a Client’s business and technical teams on Bazaarvoice products, implementation best practices and technical interdependencies.
As you will be consulting our US clients, your work hours will be from 4 pm to 1 am.
Process and Task Management:
· Enables the client to implement the components of the Bazaarvoice core platform and ensures client’s implementation includes all necessary features to see full value.
· Ensures work is well defined, changes to requirements are managed, issues arising are tracked and dealt with in a timely fashion, customer satisfaction is attended to throughout the engagement.
· Understands how to prioritize work in a proactive manner. Anticipates consequences of actions, potential problems and opportunities for improvement.
· Keeps client aware of contractual obligations around remaining hours, remaining days and project status against contractual due date.
· Delivers the full scope of the contract and understands how to manage scope creep and/or scope change.
· Determines the customer’s configuration needs based on defined objectives and KPIs.
· Performs the functional customization of the solution per industry best practices and client requirements.
· The ability to become highly proficient in Bazaarvoice product(s) and technologies through a combination of formal and self-guided training opportunities.
· Oversee the required configuration, data conversion, migration, and validation tasks for client implementation projects.
· Regularly communicate with internal teams and clients on project and task status, risks, and issues.
· Proactively identify potential roadblocks and immediately report them.
· Manage multiple client technical relationships simultaneously.
· Contribute to a positive, collaborative team environment.
· Manage and track time in line with agreed processes to maximize utilization.
· Utilize JIRA as the main source of project tracking.
· Work with Practice team to develop and maintain product and customer best practices, documentation, and processes.
· Foster high client satisfaction while also driving the client towards completion of their own tasks to maximize their own value.
· Take consultative approach to understand client objectives and working with clients to guide them towards an implementation that meets established objectives.
· A high sense of urgency with an understanding around delivering the highest amount of value in the least amount of time.
· Strong technical troubleshooting skills using industry-accepted best-practices and tools.
· The ability to earn the confidence and trust of clients and peers in other departments.
· Experience working in a client-facing role (preferably in application/software support).
· The ability to manage multiple ongoing projects at a time while maintaining high quality results.
· The ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and business environment.
· Experience guiding SaaS clients through implementation/onboarding is a plus.
· Working in an agile environment with an understanding of operating lean.
· A positive, self-starter attitude and the desire to exceed client expectations at every opportunity.
· High attention to detail and the desire to strive for perfection.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary from 1480 EUR gross per month depending on experience and skills the candidate will bring to the role.
Bazaarvoice connects brands and retailers to consumers, so that every shopping experience feels personal. From search and discovery to purchase and advocacy, Bazaarvoice’s solutions reach in-market shoppers, personalize their experiences, and give them the confidence to buy. Each month in the Bazaarvoice Network, more than a billion consumers view and share authentic content including reviews, questions and answers, and social photos across 6,200 brand and retail websites.
Bazaarvoice completed the acquisition of Influenster in August 2019 and with the 2 companies coming together we are able to create an even more attractive proposition for our clients.
Influenster is a digital destination where consumers discover products and reviews that enable them to make well-informed purchase decisions with over 6 million members who have written over 38 million product reviews.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, and Australia. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Last year, 135K reviews were submitted each day.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.