As a dynamic and expanding business, we’re always on the lookout for great people to join our teams. For these purposes, we have a talent pool, that allows us to form and maintain a community of talents. This means that we will not be able to make an offer to you right now, but you will have the opportunity to get acquainted with our products, teams and culture and as soon as we have a need for hiring, you will be one of the first people we will contact!
- Setting the development process for the team
- Estimating the time of individual tasks implementation
- Organizing and facilitating team Scrum rituals
- Designing key technical parts of the product
- Participating in product testing and delivery processes
- Supporting the professional growth of employees through the accumulation of knowledge and experience
- Working with the strengths and weaknesses of team members
- Building a culture of collective responsibility for commitments, trust, creativity, and mentorship in the team
- Working with personal development tracks for each employee
- Participating in discussions of architectural solutions in the department
- 5+ years work experience Team management experience
- Working knowledge of PHP/Go Programming Language
- Professional knowledge of SQL and MySQL database
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform technologies (Kubernetes Engine, CloudSQL, PubSub and Cloud Run) or with any other cloud provider.
- Experience of developing CI/CD pipelines
- Decent understanding of backend components, such as caches, networks, load balancers, CDNs etc.
- Ability to build reliable, scalable, and fault-tolerant software.
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance - Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.