At Rockset, we’ve built the real-time analytics database for the world's data applications. Our team and technology come from a rich heritage, rooted in the experience of building massive scale data systems at the world’s leading companies, and we created Rockset to make those kinds of powerful data platforms available to real-time application developers everywhere. We are creating a world where developers can go from complex data sets to fast, interactive applications and analysis effortlessly.
We’re a fast-growing company that values curiosity, diversity, and open-mindedness. You will solve interesting problems, surrounded by exceptional people, while making customers happy. We work hard, but also take our personal lives and experiences seriously. We are backed by Greylock Partners and Sequoia Capital, and headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Boston, MA and London, UK and remote employees throughout the US.
Rockset is seeking a Technical Marketing Engineer to lead our technical content strategy. The ideal candidate is well-versed in data and analytics technologies and is naturally able to connect with our audience of developers and data engineers to highlight Rockset's capabilities and benefits.
- Position Rockset as an integral component of modern real-time data and AI stacks within developer and data engineering communities
- Produce high-quality content, including reference architectures, white papers, blogs, tech talks and tutorials, to drive engagement with developers
- Develop a deep understanding of the role of the developer and data engineer in building real-time search, analytics and AI applications and create tailored content that addresses their requirements and challenges
- Own the production of technical content to support GTM goals, collaborating with internal and external content creators as necessary
- Partner with product and engineering teams to develop joint solution architectures, demos and presentations
You'd be a great fit if you:
- Enjoy constantly expanding your knowledge and understanding of the evolving data and AI landscape
- Have a passion for writing and speaking about innovative technologies
- Can communicate complex technical topics to audiences of varying technical skill levels
- Possess proficient working knowledge of SQL
- Preferred: History or experience in Data Analytics, Data Warehouse/Lake, Real-Time/Streaming, or Business Analytics space
- Preferred: Experience using cloud service providers
- Preferred: 2-5 years in a technical marketing or sales engineering role
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.