Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Impact pipeline and bookings growth for cloud security by contributing on all aspects of technical marketing
- Train the Sales Engineering team: Building compelling demo flows and talk tracks, architecture slides etc to help them get the technical win.
- Technical content: Drive and own a plan for technical content that includes technical product use cases, technical case studies, demo videos to drive pipeline conversion
- Work with the product marketing and product management teams to deliver technical content such as white papers and explainers that support new products and features
- Represent Sysdig on webinars and at events and conferences with technical credibility and persuasive delivery
What you will bring with you
- Technical aptitude: Hands on technical experience with either container/cloud security, incident response, vulnerability management or threat detection tools
- Collaborative: Ability to work well with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
What we look for
- 3-5+ years of either technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architect with hands on experience in security, cloud, EDR, DevOps or a related area
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Computer science, electrical engineering, or similar technical degree is preferred. Native proficiency level in both written and spoken English.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!