Two Six Technologies is searching for a Technical Operations Engineer to support in Arlington, Virginia.
- Utilize SQL to develop custom data visualizations to support mission requirements.
- Receives analyzes, preprocesses, and ingests data into the product data model leveraging python.
- Deploy, configure, and administer product servers on unclassified and classified networks in support of the customer.
- Provide customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of systems.
- Provide tactical level APP and deployment support to U.S. Government agencies and Military community utilizing defensive tools (e.g. Splunk, Security Onion, GRR, Elastic, Carbonblack, etc.).
- Participate in the establishment, measurement, and achievement of customer satisfaction metrics
- Perform project management function from client engagements to include identification, scheduling, tracking, and reporting
- Provide client feature requests to project engineering teams and project support personnel
- Develop and write documentation as required
- Brief and demonstrate company projects to a variety of customers (government and non-government agencies)
- Train and familiarize operators on equipment and systems developed by Two Six Technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of Query language experience; SQL
- The ability to travel greater than 15%
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in Cyber Mission Force (CMF) community; Cybersecurity domain experience and knowledge
- LINUX experience
- Virtualization experience
- Willing to work with Python and Docker
Nice to Have:
- Scripting using Ansible, Python, or similar dynamic languages.
- Experience with DevOps and/or Agile is a huge plus; Atlassian collaboration tools
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker
- DoDD 8140 (former 8570) IAM/IAT level II or higher certification
- Government or military cyber experience