PlayQ is a rapidly growing mobile gaming company with offices based in the heart of sunny Santa Monica and city center of Kyiv, Ukraine. Our titles have been downloaded over 60 million times worldwide, with millions of users playing our games every day!
Our goal is to deliver tomorrow's nostalgic game experiences to a global audience and we rely on our dedicated team to craft these unforgettable games that our users love. We believe that the best games come from diverse teams with a shared desire to create something amazing. From our beachfront headquarters to our innovative tech stack, it’s no surprise that PlayQ was named as one of the 2018 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
We're looking for people who have a genuine love for their craft and we invite you to join us in this exciting endeavor.
Are you ready to own the development of a technology that will help create mobile games more quickly and efficiently?
PlayQ is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join us in running product development for a top-notch platform which unleashes game development productivity like never before. In this role, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to help support our product vision and work cross-functionally to guide the execution of our product goals and big picture strategy.
You would be a perfect match for this position if you thrive in a heavily collaborative and iterative environment, you are enthusiastic about the gaming industry and are motivated by the opportunity to make a visible impact through your work.
- You are responsible for taking full ownership of building a mobile platform from the inception to production.
- You will play a key role in keeping the roadmap organized and aligned with business priorities and schedule.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders to research and define their needs, priorities, and goals.
- You will collect all the data necessary to inform product direction whether in the form of competitive research, user behavior, or other market metrics
- You will present ideas through detailed specifications and/or wireframes.
- You will communicate product status, key issues, and launch plans to key stakeholders across cross-functional teams.
- You have at least 3+ years experience in building technology or consumer-oriented products, ideally in the gaming/entertainment domain.
- You are fluent in defining customers' needs, drafting specs and wireframes, and designing workflows.
- You are passionate about technology and skilled in doing a proper analysis of users’ needs, scenarios, business cases, and have a proven track record of achievements.
- Have a solid understanding of the SDLC, and take projects from the inception to implementation through all stages.
- Being able to generalize needs to a broader spectrum of applications and to create proper documentation to support the case is an essential requirement.
- You possess sound rationale in determining cost and benefits, being able to look beyond the immediate need, and determining the alignment of business goals with the taken direction.
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all stakeholders across the company, across the offices. You are also detail oriented and have team spirit.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience working with PlayFab or GameSparks
- Due to COVID-19, our employees are temporarily working from home. We are regularly assessing the situation and plan to return to our office in the city center once it's safe to do so.
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance
- English Classes
- Flexible time off
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages of your choice
- Catered weekly team lunches
- New Creative office space in the very heart of Kyiv city center.
- Monthly team outings
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn't love games?
Interested? Please get in touch!