Are you innovative? Decisive? Customer focused and product-driven? If you said yes, then we have the team for you! Join us in developing game-changing HR solutions used by hundreds of thousands of businesses nationwide. Our high-performance culture empowers individuals to have a direct impact on our success (and the opportunity to grow their careers).
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for delivering measurable business results through product solutions that meet both market needs and company goals. The ideal candidate will join our company poised for explosive growth while remaining committed to the end goal of closing new business for ThinkHR’s portfolio of HR solutions.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor Visas.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive the product roadmap.
- Research and understand: customer requirements; regulations and other industry constraints; operational impacts and needs; cases from Customer Support/Operations/Account Management/Sales; competitive offerings.
- Translate product ideas into detailed, clear requirements and user-stories that can be used to create product specifications, architecture, and marketing collateral for each feature.
- Act as Scrum/Agile Product Owner for your areas including: proactively building and maintaining well-groomed, estimated and detailed backlog; working closely with UX/Dev/QA during the sprint cycle through standups, new feature testing, production roll out, etc.; ensure external roll out of features/products are fully integrated with stakeholder organizations including Sales/Marketing/Support/Documentation/Fulfillment/billing, etc.
- Work with marketing to communicate feature releases and deliver products to market.
You are / have:
- Enjoy working cross-functionally with Engineering, QA, Marketing, and Sales to create detailed product specs and deliver creative, high-quality products.
- Possess a technical product management background and can easily communicate with engineers about various aspects of a SaaS system.
- Possess excellent communication and persuasion skills and have demonstrated success in building buy-in for your strategic vision.
- 2-4 years of technical product management experience in a SaaS B2B context
- Technical background - A degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated ability launching innovative products vs. growing existing lines.
- Prior LMS experience is a nice to have!
ThinkHR delivers HR knowledge solutions that combine the best of human expertise and innovative technology. Our cloud-based software and live HR and compliance advisors help employers reduce risk, drive efficiencies, and resolve people-related issues quickly and efficiently. ThinkHR serves more than 125,000 employers and 900 business partners including, top insurance, payroll and HR technology providers. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, visit thinkhr.com
or follow ThinkHR on LinkedIn
or Twitter (@RealThinkHR
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, ThinkHR is backed by leading institutional investors.
Founded in 2001, Portland, Ore.-based Mammoth HR is the leading provider of Collaborative HR solutions for small and mid-size businesses. By bringing together technology, content, and subject matter expertise, Mammoth helps its clients build their HR capabilities, manage their compliance responsibilities, and engage their people. Mammoth distributes its products primarily through a network of more than 700 channel partners. Mammoth focuses on the payroll/HCM channel, with nascent markets in insurance and PEO provider categories. Mammoth supports more than 85,000 SMBs across all industries and states with a focus on companies employing 5-250 people.