WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data governance, is changing the way the world makes decisions. In order to compete and win, IT and business leaders need data that they can trust and understand instantly. Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all employees. It has made it possible to create innovations like the Talend Trust Score™, an industry-first assessment that instantly quantifies the reliability of any data set.
Over 7,250 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry media.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
Talend, a global leader in data integration and data integrity
, is looking for a Technical Product Marketing Consultant
to join our growing team. We’ve been a leader in our space for years, we’re innovating quickly and growing even faster. Remote candidates are welcome to apply!
This role has a maximum duration of six months.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to collaborate across the marketing organization to define how Talend products and features support our top customer use cases and produce incredible stories to our customers and prospects alike. The candidate will help build and update our library of both customer facing and internal enablement materials.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in product marketing in the data space. For this role, we are looking at candidates who have the unique ability to understand customer needs, communicate in terms of business value, create compelling stories and narratives.
What you will be working on:
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Content Marketing and Marketing overall to ensure our content library is up to date and current with our positioning and messaging.
- Maintain and create new competitive insights across the Talend product landscape.
- Research, identify and fill content gaps in the buyer journey to support a world class customer experience.
We are excited about you if you have:
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude
- Proven track record in creating multi-faceted sales and technical enablement material.
- Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master market dynamics and competitive advantage
- 5+ years of technical, sales, or product marketing experience with databases, middleware, data integration, analytics, developer tools, and/or machine learning.
- Customer facing experience with data teams, enterprise architects, application development executives, CTO’s, CIOs, business initiative executives.
- Displays intellectual curiosity, innovation, creativity, persistence, commitment, passion and optimism.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- 7,250+ global customers rely on Talend for their data health
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools by Gartner (for the 7th year in a row)
- Named a Leader for Data Quality Solutions by Gartner (for the 5th year in a row)
- Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric (for the 2nd time in a row)
- Top 100 best Leadership teams, compensation and benefits 2022 by Comparably.com
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us via email to request an accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest in Talend.
By submitting your application, you confirm you have read and acknowledge Talend’s Recruitment Privacy Notice. We may use automated decision making of your responses during our evaluation of your job application, for instance, to determine if your residence or proficiency fits the requirements for the job opportunity. You can exercise your privacy rights, including your right to object to automated decision making (if applicable), by filling out this privacy form or contacting email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Talend does not accept any unsolicited applications from third parties – for our current agency policy please check here