Join the Squad now!
We bring people from A to B. Thanks to our deep understanding of Europe’s traffic networks, we develop unique and intelligent routing algorithms that magically calculate the best path between two places. Travelling has never been easier or more efficient.
At fromAtoB, we believe in building the best product by working in cross functional Squads. While other companies follow traditional ways of product development, we believe in listening to our squads expertise and deciding based on well-elaborated input on our goals and how to deliver them. Every squad focuses on one specific area of the business while we ensure that multiple squads are aligned and offer consistent product experience working along with other Chapters members.
As a Product Owner, you will be the customer’s ambassador in one of our squads. You will define and develop ideas to customer and business value through its life cycle working with other team members. You will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to make sure the Squad creates consistent customer and business values in line with the company’s vision. Be ready to leave behind what you know about building products and join us in a real cross functional team building products for the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- Tackle tough product challenges - our platform is difficult to develop!
- Be an integral part of the squad and develop new ways of building products together.
- Work with user research to gather insights on the customer behavior and be the voice of our customers when creating a clear product vision within the Squad.
- Make sure that our customer-centric product is in-line with our company vision and business value.
- Collaborate with different Chapters (=departments) to define the roadmap.
- Manage the requirements and work with the Squad to deliver the customer and business values.
- Work with external stakeholders (e.g. OTAs) to identify, define and execute new projects.
- Define new PoC concepts and execute them with team, conduct A/B and multi variant testing.
- Analyze data and provide coherent and consistent insights to help decision making.
- Define solutions and be a lean thinker in your approach.
In the past, you have...
- gained 5+ years of work experience as Software Engineer.
- developed the idea of taking more responsibilities and proactively chosen to change into a Product Management role.
- been managing a product which had at least 5 team members involved in its development.
- introduced the Software Engineering approach of dividing big problems into small increments to your Product team.
- delivered customer facing products and features to the market.
- acquired a good understanding of business KPIs such as monetization, conversion.
- come to appreciate the importance of data driven decision making.
- worked in international teams, so your English is ready to run proper (technical) conversations.
- become a team player and learned that clear and consistent communication is a must.
- gathered a good understanding of the agile process.
- ideally graduated in computer science.
What we offer:
- Amazing team atmosphere and international people from around the world (>20 nationalities and more to come).
- Trust - You will receive responsibility and ownership very quickly.
- Support in your personal development to get to the next level.
- Flexible working hours, casual working environment and standing desks.
- An office in centrally located in the heart of Berlin.
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel, 30 days of PTO, bright, light-flooded office, fresh fruit & drinks).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’d love to talk!