ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
This isn’t just a business, Happy Money is a Movement. We are the fintech of the future, delivering digitally-native financial tools and services for human happiness™ through its purpose-driven marketplace between mission-aligned capital and consumers. Happy Money is creating a connected ecosystem of consumer financial products designed to help borrowers become savers.
Backed by leading investors including Anthemis Group, Tencent Holdings, and CMFG Ventures, Happy Money has helped over 100,000 members pay off over $2 billion in credit card debt. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has over 300 employees across the U.S. and is headquartered in Orange County, California.
Happy Money. A Happier Future.™
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here at Happy Money our Software Delivery team is critical in delivering strategic initiatives that impact the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) contributing to organizational growth! As a Technical Program Manager you will be involved from inception to release on several projects. You will have the opportunity to make a sizable impact on many cross-functional teams here at Happy Money!
- Manage planning, scope, prioritization, scheduling, and execution of:
- You will be responsible for aligning and driving deliverables amongst multiple cross functional teams
- Manage Resource allocation to maximize the utilization of resources
- Coordinate with Stakeholders, Product and Engineering to drive KPIs
- Identify, coordinate and track dependencies between cross-functional teams
- Manage continuous changing priorities of the project and ensure teams are working on highest priority items
- Conduct weekly project meetings, daily standups, and provide visibility to the health of each project by providing weekly status reports, timelines, risks, and metrics
- Manage risk mitigation plans as required to reduce project risks
- Manage Project deliveries based on Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Promote data driven decisions for product development and prioritization
- Manage release schedules and continuous delivery pipelines
- Continually seek innovation and make improvements and optimizations to our Product development processes
We are open to 100% remote candidates for this position.
- 5+ years of experience with the full software development life cycle, agile environment preferred
- Experience and expertise in continuous build and continuous deploy environments, processes, and tools
- Experience driving KPIs
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional projects, establishing priorities and due dates
- Experience as team scrum or kanban manager delivering production software products
- Ability to partner with business stakeholders to support effective communications and requirements
- Ability to anticipate potential roadblocks and resolve issues to ensure successful software delivery
WE'D BE ECSTATIC IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Experience with high volume consumer-facing applications
- Experience with online payment processing systems or financial services
- Desire to stay technical and not lose the technical edge that you have invested in
- Formal training and experience with Agile Processes, Program or Project Management, or PMP Certification
- Experience with major consumer-facing Internet websites or mission-critical, high-scale systems