We’re looking to hire a Technical Program Manager to drive the Governance, Risk, and Compliance program at Yelp. You will partner with Product, Engineering, Trust & Safety, and Legal teams to build strategies and drive execution of critical initiatives that ensure we correctly and consistently identify risks in new initiatives, and maintain compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
What You Will Do:
- Establish, implement, and optimize processes that keep Yelp in compliance with relevant requirements.
- Work with internal and external audit partners to achieve compliance for in-scope systems.
- Establish metrics and reporting mechanisms for assessing security, privacy, and compliance risk across the organization.
- Drive roadmap and quarterly planning process for compliance initiatives across Product and Engineering.
- Provide transparency and predictability of initiatives for stakeholders.
- Integrate compliance into product requirements in a way that maintains high developer velocity.
We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in a compliance or information security role.
- Experience with PCI compliance in a large-scale software company.
- Experience with SOX and other compliance requirements.
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into concise and practical engineering requirements.
- Excellent technical fundamentals with a solid track record of delivering results for large and complex projects.
- Experience working with a broad set of internal stakeholders across various departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.