eero is seeking a Technical Program Manager to accelerate the delivery of engineering projects, with a particular focus on projects spanning multiple platform teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with project stakeholders to understand their schedule, cost, functionality, and quality requirements. Ensure these are clearly documented and communicated back to stakeholders and any teams involved in the development process.
- Assist engineering team managers in building accurate development schedules for their teams that account for cross-team dependencies and minimize delays.
- Own the construction, maintenance, and communication of the master cross-team project schedule.
- Ensure that schedule changes are tracked and communicated efficiently to the right people at the right cadence, e.g. regular weekly status reports, daily updates during critical periods, conference calls for urgent issues, etc.
- Lead post-project retrospectives that maximize learning. Ensure that appropriate improvements are incorporated into our development processes.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience managing projects, ideally involving technologies relevant to eero: consumer wireless hardware, embedded software, mobile and web applications, distributed cloud services, data science and engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects spanning multiple development teams.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related STEM field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (in English, Mandarin is a plus) -- verbal, written and technical communication.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.