Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We are looking for a bilingual Technical Project Consultant to support several Degreed client projects. Extra bonus points if you speak Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Use your technical and product expertise to define and drive our clients’ overall technical strategy
- Work on high volume client projects in a fast paced environment
- Partner with the Client Success Managers to identify key technical strategies that will unlock business value for clients
- Become an internal advocate of the client and bring the voice of the customer into the rest of the organization through periodic client health checks and technical integration audits
- Collaborate closely with the Technical Support, Product and Engineering teams at Degreed to deliver meaningful outcomes and increasing business value to our clients
- Other duties as assigned
- You have at least 2-4 years experience delivering technical solutions in a consultative role at a SaaS company
- You have experience in project management and client facing roles
- You have a working technical knowledge of industry standard practices for implementing file feeds, API, webhooks, SSO authentication
- You have excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for an audience of various technical skills to understand
- You have demonstrated creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- You are able to partner cross-functionally and work with internal experts to resolve issues and identify patterns for client technical requests
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speakers preferred, English required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs
for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!