Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized s as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
Limeade is seeking a Technical Project Manager (TPM) to join the PMO in our Engineering department. Reporting to the Director, Engineering Operations as a member of the PMO you will collaborate with the Engineering Leadership team to define and establish guiding principles and expectations of Limeade's software development process by leveraging a deep understanding of agile values, principles, project management best practices, and strong critical thinking skills. Partnering with other members of the PMO to determine how to best apply these in a practical and flexible way. This role is for someone who is data driven, proactive, curious, obsessed with creating value and lives for continuous improvement.
In this transformative role you will have a direct impact on the ongoing success of the company by championing the implementation of these lean/agile best practices combined with effective project management to drive transparency, efficiency, and predictability throughout the Engineering department as we build solutions that drive our mission, to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose.
This role can be fully remote to anyone located in the United States and Canada.
· Communicate to and regularly interact with project stakeholders, highlighting risks across functional teams and providing recommendations to support timely decisions that maximize value.
· Collaborate with the Director of Engineering Operations and the rest of the PMO to drive continuous improvement of our agile software development processes and project management best practices across our organization by partnering with stakeholders to further evolve and evangelize our agile software development processes and project management best practices across the Engineering department.
· Contribute to risk management efforts, scenario planning and risk mitigation across multiple agile engineering teams.
· Operate effectively in ambiguity. Apply process where it creates measurable value, and design process only where it’s needed. Apply an agile mindset to identify the approach that is most appropriate to each situation.
· Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way.
· Mastery in scrum, agile and project management practices with a proven track record of delivering projects successfully.
· 5+ years of experience in a Project Management/Scrum Master/Agile Delivery role.
· Experience with ADO (Azure DevOps) or similar work management systems
· Experience creating reports/dashboards to support operational reporting using native ADO tools, Power BI, or similar tools.
· BS degree or higher, preferably in Business with a focus in Business Analytics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
· CSM, PMP, or equivalent certification preferred but not required.
What We Offer
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.