As a Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for managing multiple simultaneous projects spanning e-commerce, mobile commerce and social-commerce. You will work with a distributed team to create fun and engaging shopping experiences on platforms ranging from mobile and tablet websites and native apps.
Your responsibilities will include managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You will have to be able to equally adept at explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives and at discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers. We are looking for people who we face daily.
The ideal candidate is someone who has worked in a fast-paced digital agency environment and knows how to deliver solutions to leading brands with very exacting standards. You have at least 5 years of experience interacting with clients and building ongoing relationships. Passion for fashion and shopping is a big plus.
- Work with product and engineering solutions teams to launch high-visibility mobile and digital projects for Fortune 500 and Internet Retailer Top 500 brands.
- Develop project plans for multiple concurrent projects.
- Schedule, manage and deliver projects by working with on-shore and off-shore engineering teams and resources.
- Create detailed technical requirements for implementing the solution using Skava platforms and technologies.
- Interact daily with the engineering team to ensure the project is on track and proactively help clear potential roadblocks and delays.
- Interact regularly with the customer to manage expectations and communicate project progress.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to develop a sound account strategy that clearly outlines business goals and action plans for ensuring customer success and helping grow the business with the customer.
- Triage and conduct discovery on all inbound technical projects (require a Statement Of Work, or “SOW”, and project plan) and technical Change Requests which do not require a full SOW
- Identify customers’ business challenges and align Skava products/services to create world-class solutions that deliver significant value.
- Be responsible for overall account health and take responsibility for customer success.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance
- Must have eCommerce experience.
- BS/MS in CS/EE/Engineering or related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years managing technical projects for eCommerce or web based software or digital agencies
- Experience managing technical projects for the complete life cycle, with competing resources and priorities.
- Ability to manage without oversight and work with people in remote locations.
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment.
- Mobile Commerce and retail industry experience preferred