Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are excited to be constructing our first Engineering team in Asia in our fast growing Beijing office. As part of that expansion we are looking for a Technical Recruiter to help build the foundation Engineering team on the ground. This will be a one year contract.
- Building a pipeline of top local and passive technical talent through researching, sourcing and networking
- Effectively managing a high volume of roles and candidates throughout the region, full-cycle, with minimal direction.
- Being obsessive about a fantastic candidate experience
- Working strategically with Hiring Managers to make decisions and evaluate talent, autonomously problem-solve candidate scenarios as they come up.
- Contacting and engaging candidates, managing their experience throughout the process
- Qualifying candidates for technical and cultural fit
- Managing and driving full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process
- Staying abreast of relevant news in the tech startup space
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Managing multiple candidate channels including agencies, advertising and other recruiting campaigns
- Bachelor's+ degree, with computer science major is a plus
- Native Chinese and great English communication
- 360 in sourcing and recruiting for engineering, data science, product management, or design teams at a consumer facing web/mobile startup with elite standards for talent
- Track record for successfully identifying and qualifying exceptional technical candidates
- Creativtity in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels, in particular, social media
- Experience working in a multi-national company and across multiple locations is desirable
- In-house and agency side recruiting experience
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology