Introduction to Shield AI
Shield AI’s mission is to protect service members and civilians with artificially intelligent systems. For our team, no idea is too ambitious. We don’t ever want to stop working to make possible what looks out of reach today. We have assembled a world-class team dedicated to shaping the future of artificially intelligent systems. We are backed by top tier venture capital investors, have started shipping product and are rapidly growing.
As part of our Talent team, you're charged with finding the most interesting, high potential candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of grit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our team’s hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
What you'll do:
- Partnering with business, engineering, and leadership to understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, supporting events, and building strategies to hire amazing people
- Ensuring a phenomenal experience for everyone involved in recruiting, especially candidates
- Ensuring highly inclusive recruiting practices that meet diversity goals
- Tracking pipeline data and providing relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
Who we're looking for:
- You are an excellent communicator and evangelizer, able to confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally
- You have demonstrated success in disciplined execution; being detail oriented, open, patient, and able to bring up others around you
- You are passionate about Shield’s mission and values; able to confidently and fluidly discuss discuss our product
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
If you're interested in being part of an engineering team that works hard, loves to have fun, and is working on some truly meaningful, challenging work; apply now and we can chat further!
To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know