Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 400,000 music videos in its catalogue.
As a member of the People team, you will work alongside a talented group of other HR professionals as you own and drive the full recruiting process for the client groups you are responsible for. You will build relationships and work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our Product & Engineering org, including software engineers, product managers, data scientists and analysts, and beyond. You will also jump in with owning the process for other roles throughout the company, depending on recruiting team bandwidth and needs.
Delivering an exceptional recruiting experience is key to giving our candidates a genuine view into our culture and what it means to be working at a company with its foundation in the music and entertainment business. You instinctively understand this – and it motivates you to give each candidate the attention and care they deserve.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in Portland, Oregon.
Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- Full lifecycle recruiting for different types of roles, both technical and non-technical, and junior to senior positions.
- Work with the broader People Team on continuously improving our talent brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience.
- Foster, maintain and drive an ever-present awareness of the importance of Diversity and Inclusion as a component of the way Vevo hires and retains talent.
- Attend networking events to source technical talent.
- Source using various tools. Recommend new strategies and resources for finding and attracting technical talent.
- Screen, qualify, offer, and close candidates.
- Meet and exceed recruiting metrics (hires, days to hire, candidate experience, offer accepts).Maintain a robust candidate funnel for your open roles and be excellent in managing your pipeline.
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers. Develop strategic job plans for their requisitions and coach them on hiring best practices.
- Provide a stellar candidate experience.
And here are the skills & experience we hope you have:
- You're passionate about both music and technology.
- You can speak both Geek and Boolean natively.
- You have in-house full lifecycle technical recruiting experience.
- You have the utmost competence when it comes to strategically sourcing, screening, and negotiating with competitive candidates.
- You're a self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches and projects.
- Building strong relationships and partnering consultatively comes naturally to you. Exceptional customer service is important to you - combined with exemplary follow-through.
- You're action-oriented and results-driven.
- You have experience using Lever or another modern ATS.
- You hold a Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We are a tight community of fun, upbeat people with a real passion for music and technology
- We help you remain up to date with new technology including hosting/attending meetups
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation packages
- Premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- Concert ticket giveaways
- 401k Match
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.