Want to join one of Seattle’s hottest startups? Curalate is looking for a Full Cycle Technical Recruiter to join our incredible Talent Team in rapidly scaling our software engineering and product organization over the next six months. Our bar is high for talent, so only self-starters who grind hard, love people and know how to sell, need apply!
If you are a strong communicator with acute attention to detail, high energy, a passion for building and growing teams of promise and the readiness to roll up your sleeves, we are looking for you!
- Focus heavily on sourcing candidates--passive and active--for outreach, including technical and executive positions
- Grow the top of our ATS funnel with compelling candidates, paying keen attention to multiplying our engineering pipeline
- Vet resumes and help perform initial phone screens/meetings
- Dive into our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse.io), entering data and helping to maintain the accuracy of all information within the platform
- Assist with analyzing and reporting pipeline and prospecting data
- Help drive all recruiting and talent initiatives across the firm
- Attend and participate in the planning and execution of recruitment events, meetups, talks and conferences
- Ensure that our employment brand is making a massive splash while adhering to our core values and being the embodiment of Curalate’s culture
- Work closely with hiring managers and engineering leads to ensure a positive experience for each candidate
- Pitch in where needed, helping our Recruiting Coordinator book appointments with candidates in various stages of the interview process. Confirming and rescheduling interviews as needed
- You have a 4-year degree and 2+ years of work experience as a technical recruiter
- You have direct experience, and/or a deep understanding of development languages and frameworks.
- You have an existing pipeline of connections and candidates to pull from
- You are friendly, warm and aren’t scared to approach people you don’t already know
- You are scrappy, grind hard and are willing to do just about anything to get the job done
- You are positive, enthusiastic, love a challenge and you build trust easily
- You have impeccable attention to detail and strong communication skills (verbal and written
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
- You are tech savvy, creative and resourceful
- You have startup experience
Curalate is the leading visual content monetization platform and a partner to 800 of the world's leading brands. We make it easier for consumers to discover brands across the digital ecosystem and, using the power of visual content, make it more compelling for consumers to buy. We’re a passionate team of visual thinkers, makers, and storytellers dedicated to helping brands create discover, activate, and measure visual connections with consumers. And we’re building something really powerful.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.