Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. Our headquarters are in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district but we are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done. Learn more about Rainforest QA by visiting our LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, and Facebook pages.
As a Technical Recruiter to the Development Teams at Rainforest QA, you will be part of a diverse, passionate, fast-moving team working to scale our culture and values along with our team size. You’ll work closely with other talent team members and partner with hiring managers to create an excellent candidate experience and thoughtful hiring process from intake through hire. This opportunity is open to candidates who would prefer to work from our San Francisco or Old Town Scottsdale office, and we are open to remote candidates in the US as well.
What you’ll do
- Own open roles for the teams within the Development Organization (Engineering, Data Science, Product/Design, Professional Services) from intake to offer acceptance. This includes sourcing, defining interview process, consulting on interview questions, candidate scheduling, etc.
- Act as a trusted partner and talent advisor to hiring managers and leadership in clearly defining their team needs and creating job descriptions and interview processes that align to those needs
- Work closely with People + Places team (Talent Manager, Recruiter counterpart, Recruiting Coordinator, SVP People + Places, and HRBP to the Development organization) to ensure a top-notch candidate experience across all teams at Rainforest
- Evaluate, streamline, and optimize current hiring processes including sourcing, interviews, events, etc.
- Maintain Lever and keep pipelines in motion
- Strategize on new initiatives and programs to enhance our ability to attract world-class talent through a top-notch candidate experience
- Provide interviewing coaching and guidance to interviewing teams
- Collaborate as a general member of the People + Places team on a variety of broad initiatives and projects
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced tech environment with at least one year of focus on technical roles
- 2+ years experience sourcing passive candidates
- Proven track record of filling pipelines with highly qualified candidates
- Strong history of collaborating with hiring managers to identify recruiting strategies specific to the role and need
- Exceptional communication, judgment, organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Empathetic and caring approach toward all applicants and candidates
- Flexibility and creativity in working with hiring managers
- Process orientation and bias toward working with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to work with a diverse set of audiences, including executives
- Working knowledge of modern ATS
Bonus points for
- Experience with Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to use metrics / data to improve recruiting methods and build strong talent funnel
- Experience sourcing & hiring remote U.S. and international candidates
- Experience working with a distributed team
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (75% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.