Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
The Q Engineering team is growing - fast - and we need an experienced technical recruiter to help us scale an already amazing team to new heights. You’re a proven technical recruiter who loves the thrill of finding and closing unicorn candidates; has mad sourcing skills; and lives to bring a fantastic candidate experience to everyone with whom you interact, at every single touch point.
- You are an extension of Q’s Engineering team - you are a true partner to hiring managers and will quickly develop a deep understanding of our engineering departments, team goals, processes, culture and needs
- Creatively source, engage and sell engineering talent. You take ownership of your requisitions and are proud to source and fill each of them yourself, without relying on external agencies. Every recruiting agency outreach email lights a fire within you and you take as a personal challenge to fill every role yourself
- Manage the full lifecycle of engineering recruiting candidates, from sourcing to offer
- Drive and encourage well-qualified referrals from current Q team members
- Evaluate the technical quality of a high volume of resumes and code samples; ensure Engineering leaders are presented with a regular, constant flow of technically qualified candidates
- Embed yourself in the New York City technology talent scene - you’re a regular at meetups and always seeking opportunities to connect with top talent offline
- 3+ years experience recruiting technical talent in fast-paced, growing startups
- You understand technology trends and can engage in meaningful conversations about them. You know what Docker, Go and React are - why they matter - and what they say about a candidate’s interests
- You are a proactive, excellent communicator who manages your pipeline with ease and gives regular, insightful updates to your client group
- BA/BS degree required
- You are self-motivated, have exceptional time management skills, and are supremely organized
- You quickly establish trust with the most talented of engineers
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG