Company & Role
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, and Salesforce. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Our sale enablement team is growing and we are looking for a talented technical enablement lead to join us! This is an incredible opportunity to ensure that the Domino sales organization (AEs, SEs, and BDRs) has the technical knowledge and skills needed to be successful in a highly competitive market. By demonstrating a deep technical background and knowledge of how people learn, this lead will provide strategic vision and tactical execution to help us scale and modernize our technical enablement programs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the data science and/or advanced analytics space, and bonus points for having spent time directly in the field in a technical sales capacity.
Location: SF Bay Area (preferred) or remote
- Proactively engage with the Extended Sales Leadership team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a technical enablement strategy for the ongoing development of our sales organization
Develop and maintain role-based training paths and curriculum for new sales hires, including self-paced courses, certification exercises, instructor-led training, and knowledge checks.
- Collaborate with SMEs & cross-functional leaders to develop relevant content, tools and resources to aid skill development and on-the-job learning
- Develop sales enablement assets that simplify complex subjects into clear, digestible, actionable information
- Ensure content remains current & reflects the latest in product, market, and customer information
- Establish strong trusted partnerships with sales leadership, AEs, SEs, and BDRs.
- Gather feedback on a regular basis to continually improve quality of content, format, and delivery
- Define key performance indicators to demonstrate the business impact of technical enablement programs and strategy
- Build content and facilitate workshops and trainings as appropriate.
- Passionate about enabling and maximizing the success of others
- Desire and ability to simplify complex topics and processes
- Problem solver, quick learner, and collaborative
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Industry experience (data science, analytics, or AI/ML)
- 3+ years in a technical sales or enablement role for an enterprise/SaaS company
- Teaching internal teams or external audiences, such as customers, complex technical topics
- Proven ability to closely partner with sales leadership, marketing, customer success, and product teams
- Curriculum development experience preferred
- Fast-paced, start-up environment
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company
- Stipend towards work from home expenses
Domino Data Lab celebrates diversity and welcomes equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.