What would it look like if we started over? That’s the question that fuels all of us at Hampton Creek. We started this company because we deeply believe that eating well should be easy. The right thing for our bodies and for the world should be affordable for everyone. And it should be unthinkably, mouthwateringly delicious. We are the fastest-growing food company on earth and we are looking for the best and brightest to join us.
So what would you do if you had the chance to start again? If building a world-class food company that will change the world and shape the future of food sounds like a great fit, let’s talk. In this role, you will help implement and improve our quality, regulatory and food safety programs. We are committed to ensuring compliance to all fundamental regulatory requirements and protecting Hampton Creek’s product brands.
The Technical Services Associate will support the day-to-day operations of the Tech Services team. You will be responsible for all quality document verifications and reviews across all food labeling categories and processes.
· Assist with the “Non-GMO Project Verified” implementation across all product lines
· Research and compile information relative to all ingredient and allergen considerations
· Review documentation as it applies to Non-GMO Project Verified, Organic and Kosher labeling among others
· Creates and maintains finished product and sales specifications as well as generate NLEAs using Genesis
· Reviews, interprets and maintains analytical and microbial data from third party testing labs and co-manufacturers
· Maintains and improves the document control processes
· Work cross functionally with Product Development, Procurement, Quality, Creative and Partnerships teams
· Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Food Science, Biology or related discipline
· At least two years of quality/compliance, nutrition or related experience preferably in the food industry
· Laser focused with attention to detail
· Highly organized and great communication skills
· Flexible and willing to work in a very dynamic workplace
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Technical Services Associate job post.✕