What would it look like if we started over? That’s the question that fuels all of us at Hampton Creek. We started this company because we deeply believe that eating well should be easy. The right thing for our bodies and for the world should be affordable for everyone. And it should be unthinkably, mouthwateringly delicious. We are the fastest-growing food company on earth and we are looking for the best and brightest to join us.
So what would you do if you had the chance to start again? If building a world-class food company that will change the world and shape the future of food sounds like a great fit, let’s talk. In this role, you will build and manage the continuous implementation and improvement of our technical, regulatory, quality and food safety programs. We are committed to ensuring compliance to all fundamental regulatory and food safety requirements and protecting Hampton Creek’s product brands.
You will be responsible for working cross-functionally with Product Development, Procurement, Partnerships and Quality teams to maintain and refine all processes and procedures focused on compliance, food safety and quality program guidelines. The team will ensure compliance to Hampton Creek standards for raw materials and finished product specifications, food safety information and other technical documentation is upheld. Championing the integration of a version control and review program will be a top priority. You will be responsible for managing and developing key metric improvements and work with members of the quality and operations teams to problem solve identified areas of deficiencies.
· Manages document systems which will include compliance approvals, finished and sales specifications, vendor and co-manufacturer documentation, claims substantiation, etc.
· Develops and maintains all procedures, work instructions and standards for document management
· Leads all quality system projects supporting product documentation, change control and traceability and includes documentation software and system implementation
· Review and approve product artwork for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
· Manages the implementation of Non-GMO Project Verified, Organic, Kosher, GFCO, etc. across all product lines
· Provides quality and food safety metrics to the organization from co-manufacturers and suppliers
· Manages documentation control team in change processing and tracking, development labeling software, document archival and compliance
· 5-7 years of Technical Services, Regulatory Affairs or Quality management in the food industry
· Strong understanding and skills in database management and experience with electronic documentation systems – Example: ProofHQ
· Previous experience working with Non-GMO Project Verified and Organic certifying bodies is highly desired
· Regulatory compliance experience in the food industry with working knowledge of FDA regulations
· Proven leadership and ability to develop new control systems and teams
· Thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment with willingness to shift focus quickly
· Comfortable working with a cross-functional team and able to disseminate clear and concise information to the rest of the company
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Technical Services Manager job post.