TaskUs is an Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America 3 years and running. There are 49 of us here at our newly built office in Santa Monica, and 5,000 + employees internationally (sounds big, but we still consider ourselves a startup).
TaskUs is where people who are fed up with the status quo come to thrive. We are a collective of doers who believe that even if something isn't broken, it could still do with some fixing. Our attitude to continuous improvement is just one of the beliefs that emanate from our core values, which are the backbone of our company and our culture.
From laundry credits, to mindfulness meditation lessons, an environment of total transparency and a relentless focus on experimentation, we're creating a 21st Century organization destined for big things. Come join us.
Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
The Solutions Design Consultant (SDC) position is a director role that reports directly to the SVP of Sales and Marketing. The SDC will lead the charge to advise on and integrate third-party Customer Experience (CX) technology into TaskUs’ service offerings to drive sharp differentiation from outsourcing/BPO market competitors, to deliver best-in-class solution offerings for our valued partners and their users and to drive revenue.
We believe that this role is “career defining” for the selected, motivated candidate. If you’re ready to soar, contact us today!
- 2017 Goal: $4 million from reselling technology and implementation solutions
- Expertly survey and lead market intelligence efforts that relate to existing - and emerging - customer experience (CX) technologies including, but not limited to: VOIP, email, chat support, workforce management and IVR.
- Expert level collaboration with our partners, Sales, Implementation, Operations and Client Services throughout the pre-sales and post-sales time frames to deeply understand a prospect's pain points.
- Armed with this intelligence, the SDC will fully architect a 360-solution that considers the prospect’s current and anticipated future requirements that drive long-term, productive and profitable partnerships with TaskUs.
- Masterfully lead and be responsible for all technical aspects of the solution to be delivered to partners. This includes project management and coordinating with third-party technology providers and fostering strong relationships with our Implementation and Client Services teams to deliver best-in-class CX experiences for our new and existing partners.
- Manage key deliverables that include: requirements gathering, technical solution design, workflows and integrations
- Project and define thought leadership in areas such as automation, chatbots, translation tools and data/analytics
- Own and manage the vendor matrix, in addition to communicating salient points to stakeholders. The vendor matrix is expected to include: features and capabilities related to information technology and security
- Demonstrate expert functional knowledge of three technology solutions (identified by TaskUs) within three months of hire
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Expert in data translation and migration
- Strong experience with API coding and integration
- Strong knowledge in best practices of SaaS product implementation and integration
- Experienced in working with custom-built software and off-the-shelf enterprise software
- Superior project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with customers and internal
- Finely tuned presentation skills
- Knowledge of and passion for CX and related technologies
- Experience with BPO/outsourcing
- Experience with solution design
- Critical thinking and creativity
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work with multiple remote teams
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about us and our Ridiculously Good Outsourcing team, visit TaskUs.com.