Instapage is the leader in Post-Click-Optimization™
Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of post-click experiences at scale. With over three million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction
- Implement front end custom features for Help Center articles, on landing pages built with our platform.
- Test platform updates and report possible bugs to our engineering team.
- Help self-serve and Enterprise customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using our platform and provide tips to resolve the problem.
- Offer technical support and guidance for our Customer Support Agents and Customer Success Managers.
- Create documentation for upcoming app updates.
- Keep the technical board updated with the latest bugs and workarounds.
- Offer solutions and workarounds for existing issues, so that other agents can fix problems themselves.
- Experience with WordPress
- Positive attitude.
- A keen interest in technology and internet marketing.
- Passionate about writing and a real grammar-freak.
- Available to work night-shifts and weekends if needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Application / Internet Based Customer Support.
- Prior to Hire - Full Understanding of Customer Support / Community Engagement.
- Ability to (after initial training) self manage and work within multiple systems efficiently.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once and work with non-internet savvy people in an application based environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of Internet Marketing, A/B testing, Landing Page Optimization, and data driven principles.
- Progressive personal and business related ideals.
- Not easily upset, frustrated, or flustered.
- Love of learning and teaching, ability to effective research and monitor upcoming and current internet marketing trends.
- Bonus Credentials: Affiliate Marketing / Sales Background; Previous Entrepreneurial Efforts; Google AdWords certification; Google Analytics certification; experience with websites or blogs, and a love for technology and customer support.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Ability to make your own schedule the majority of the time.
- Work from home policy
- A bright office with a ton of perks such as access to a private gym, sauna, pool and game room.
- Office exchange program with our US and Polish teams
- Educational budget for career development
- Internal training sessions
- Full access to various tools for learning: Lynda, Skillshare, Code Academy, Treehouse
- Breakfast, coffee, tea included
- 7card/on-site massage
- Lounge area with Xbox One
- Pizza day and soup day every other week
Join an exceptional team of young people with a deep passion for success & fun!