With nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform online. We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
Instapage has grown from 5 to 60 employees in the past 2 years and we're just getting started.
If working to make the largest impact on the advertising industry since Google sounds like your type of thing, come join us!
- Learning and mastering Instapage inside out.
- Resolving customer inquiries and answering questions by email, live chat.
- Help build and update our Help Center.
- Experience with WordPress
- Positive attitude.
- A keen interest in technology and internet marketing.
- Passionate about writing and a real grammar-freak.
- Available to work night-shifts and weekends if needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Application / Internet Based Customer Support.
- Prior to Hire - Full Understanding of Customer Support / Community Engagement.
- Ability to (after initial training) self manage and work within multiple systems efficiently.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once and work with non-internet savvy people in an application based environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of Internet Marketing, A/B testing, Landing Page Optimization, and data driven principles.
- Progressive personal and business related ideals.
- Not easily upset, frustrated, or flustered.
- Love of learning and teaching, ability to effective research and monitor upcoming and current internet marketing trends.
- Bonus Credentials: Affiliate Marketing / Sales Background; Previous Entrepreneurial Efforts; Google AdWords certification; Google Analytics certification; experience with websites or blogs, and a love for technology and customer support.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Ability to make your own schedule the majority of the time.
- Work from home policy
- A bright office with a ton of perks such as access to a private gym, sauna, pool and game room.
- Office exchange program with our US and Polish teams
- Educational budget for career development
- Internal training sessions
- Full access to various tools for learning: Lynda, Skillshare, Code Academy, Treehouse
- Breakfast, coffee, tea included
- 7card/on-site massage
- Lounge area with Xbox One
- Pizza day and soup day every other week
Join an exceptional team of young people with a deep passion for success & fun!