We value inclusivity and diversity at Envato. Research shows candidates from neurodiverse and underrepresented backgrounds often only apply for roles if they meet all the criteria. We like to make our hiring decisions based on experience and passion, so if you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments please let us know. We also encourage you to let us know the pronouns you use at any point during the recruitment process.
Our focus is on helping people to complete their creative projects, with our author community earning every time that happens.
Envato proudly impacts the lives of creatives all over the world, from web developers and graphic designers, to marketers, videographers, photographers and more. We’ve built a community where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where creators bring their ideas to life and in the process, earn a living doing what they love. It doesn’t get much better than that!
We are a global and rapidly scaling business. Blending purpose and profit, we're a passionate B Corp
, committed to making a positive impact on the communities we engage in. You can read more about our purpose, mission and values on our website.
We’ve embraced flexibility for a long time - where we can, let’s make work, work for you! Our roles can be based ANYWHERE in Australia or New Zealand, and while we all mostly work from home we’re proud of how we keep our global team connected.
About the Team
The Tech Services department is part of the Technology division supporting Envato employees located across Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Israel and the United States. The purpose of the Tech Services area is to provide sustainable and secure high quality technology experiences that enables staff to succeed. Productive and secure day one and always.
About the Role
Reporting to the Tech Services Manager, the Technical Support Analyst (II) is an analyst role that will be responsible for executing a broad range of daily technical and operational activities in support of the internal IT program supporting Envato’s staff. Staff located in Mexico have a dotted line report to the Facilities & Operations Manager in Mexico.
This includes technical support services, lifecycle management of hardware, saas application license management, knowledge management, office network and workspace support, and supporting process improvement initiatives and Tech Services project initiatives. Please note this role MUST be based in Melbourne and is required to be in the office.
- Conduct employee onboard / off-board staff processes, including equipment and systems setup and management
- Triage and resolve internal queries and requests via our IT service desk ticketing tool within service level agreements
- Support of enterprise SaaS applications (eg Google, Dropbox, Microsoft and other cloud based apps) including: managing user accounts, resetting passwords, modifying user permissions, auditing of accounts, licenses and applications, security set up.
- Procurement / setup / disposal of IT equipment, laptops and loaner laptops
- Provide hardware support, including troubleshooting issues with desktops, laptops, printers / scanners, and other IT peripherals
- Assist with maintaining security of device fleet through MDM tools
- Create and maintain knowledge across applicable knowledge sources
- Support Office Network setup and maintenance
Skills and Experience
- Must be based in Melbourne
- Great customer service skills, with a customer centric mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong technical skills with both PC and Mac platforms
- Great technical all-rounder, troubleshooter, generalistHave a great understanding of both hardware and software computer fundamentalsLevel 1 or 2 technical support experience (2+ years)
- Experience with cloud based solutions e.g. Google Apps, Dropbox, etc.
- A real people person who can relate with people on any level when talking IT
- Proactive, organised and able to communicate with customers and colleagues effectively
Some of the great things we offer
• We provide MacBook Pros or HP’s for you to do your best work, as well as providing all your initial and ongoing tech setup to suit your individual needs.
• Home office setup contribution - all employees receive a one off payment of $1000 (AU) / $1200 (NZ) to create or uplift your home office working space
• Monthly contribution to support work from home costs $50 (AU) / $60 (NZ)
• Paid Parental Leave - Envato will top up from the government parental leave scheme so that the Primary Carer receives 20 weeks leave at full pay (with the option to take it as 40 weeks at half pay), and for partner parental leave we offer 3 weeks full pay for eligible team members
• In addition to paid parental leave, we also pay superannuation on the paid and unpaid portion of the Primary Carer period for up to 12 months
• Employees receive an annual individual allowance to connect with colleagues as you choose $150 (AU) / $160 (NZ)
• A performance-based bonus program worth up to 12.5% annually
• An annual individual Learning & Development budget for each employee
• Free Envato Elements subscription for side gigs/personal use
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• We’re B Corp certified & believe in succeeding sustainably as one global team
• Public Holiday Swap - recognising that employees may have different religious and cultural practices, as well as different political beliefs, Envato's Public Holiday Swap policy allows employees to swap up to 4 public holidays a year for another day of significance
• We support the flexibility to work from anywhere (and the opportunity to combine work & travel) by supporting our people to work from almost any location in the world for up to 3 months every year, and offering up to 20 days of additional purchased leave
• We removed standard hours from our employment contracts to empower our people to work in a way that makes sense to them
• We are committed to supporting the physical and mental health and wellbeing of our people. Through our Health & Wellbeing program, Thrive, we offer a range of options and benefits throughout the year
• We support working parents through a range of initiatives, including being a proud partner with Grace Papers
• As part of our values and vision, Envato contributes 2% of profits to charities in each of the three main countries we operate in (Australia, Mexico, and the US)
Envato is proud to be a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.