- Handle communication with Helmes’ corporate and start-up customers (not end-customers) on their support requests over email/chat
- Work along the software development team on solving support requests that may/may not require software development (dependent upon candidate´s interest and skills)
- Coordination of support and maintenance processes in the team
- Keeping necessary documentation (e.g. API documentation, system description etc) up-to-date
- Creating extra value for our clients by showing that we really care and be ready to go the extra mile.
- If possible and relevant - explain the system’s functionality and possibilities to Helmes’ corporate customers and third parties; testing and quality assurance of new features.
- Higher education (also soon-to-be graduates)
- Interest in IT and software, readiness to learn basics of IT systems
- Very good communication skills (especially written)
- Fluency in English
Good-to-haves but not prerequisites:
- IT-related higher education
- Prior experience in IT support
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good Estonian language
- Knowledge of Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish is a benefit
Career possibilities in Helmes (according to candidate’s profile and interests):
- Tech Support Competence Lead
- Junior Analyst
- QA Specialist
- Junior Software Developer
For this role, most of our customers are tech companies and startups in the Nordic and Baltic region that we have been working with for many years. We are looking for friendly and caring customer oriented people to assist us in our everyday customer requests and needs. It is a good opportunity to enter an IT company – with various career paths later on. Every person joining will get a mentor and will have the possibility to build his/her own career path with us. We take very good care of our people and we highly value personal development.