At McLane Intelligent Solutions, we attribute our success to our published remarkable staff. We promote career growth, ongoing learning and professional development for all of our employees. We also offer a level of dedication to our employees that is second-to-none.
What Do We Do?
McLane Intelligent Solutions is a fast-growing, managed services provider (MSP) located in Central Texas. We provide a broad range of outsourced IT services including design, installation, support, maintenance, and consulting to the Small/Medium Business market.
Why do you want to join us?
- Benefits - We have great health insurance and paid time off. We provide a weekly Awesome Teammate Bonus, where employees nominate other employees for exceptional work.
- Growth - We work with each technician to help them become certified and advance in their knowledge of the field. We also promote from within because we believe in building our employees to be our future leaders.
- Extraordinary People and Culture - We pride ourselves on having great communication within our company. Each employee meets with their supervisor regularly to discuss their individual development and we have a company-wide weekly meeting to go over our company’s progress.
- Values – Our company has five values that drive how we do business: Integrity, Service above Self, Work with Rigor at Work, Authentic Conversation, and Enjoy and be a Joy.
Project Engineer: Tier 4
- Experience in providing customer service on-site and remote to our valued partners.
- Design, Implement, Support LAN/WAN technologies (i.e. installation of routers, switches, firewalls, wireless etc..).
- Design, Implement, Support Backup solutions for both physical and virtual environments.
- Design, Implement, Support Microsoft Active Directory environments (2003-2016) on premise and in the cloud.
- Design, Implement, Support Microsoft Exchange environments (2003-2016) on premise and in the cloud.
- Design, Implement, Support Hyper V and VMware environments.
- Design, Implement, Support of storage are networks (SAN's)
- Experience with desktop operating systems and application software products in a Windows environment.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills (emphasis on technical communication) in a business environment.
- Must be fluent in the English language.
- Valid driver’s license/good driving record, and reliable transportation
- Candidate must have ability to pass an extensive background check and drug screen.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or experience.
- Minimum 4 years or hands on work experience.
- Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, MCSA 2012/2016, MCSE 2012/2016, MCITP: Server Admin, MCITP:Enterprise Admin preferred.
- Experience with the management, deployment of on premise server infrastructure and cloud based solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Server OS's (2003-2016), AD, RDS,DNS, DHCP etc.. including Exchange Server (2003-2016) hosted or on premise solutions.
- Hands on Virtualization Experience with Hyper-V and VMware technologies
- Microsoft Windows OS's experience (XP-Windows 10)
- Hands on experience with the management, deployment of local area networks and wide area networks.
- Proficient with Routing/Switching technology/management and deployment of VLAN's, VPN, VoIP etc.. (Cisco, HP, Fortinet, Adtran, etc...)
- Work Evenings and weekends on occasion
- Travel outside the McLane Intel local regions
- Ability to bend, crouch, crawl
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
All qualified McLane Intelligent Solutions employees receive:
- Paid Vacation
- Amazing Health, Dental, Vision, and prescription insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company provided Life Insurance
And much more...
Come explore what life in Central Texas is all about in a family friendly community and company!
McLane Intelligent Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.