Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!
Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.
We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive.
Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
• Provide Support for partners and end customers via telephone, e-mail, and web
• Ability to manage a high work volume with time bound constraints
• Analyzes problems and identifies solutions by utilizing databases of existing issues, debugging tools and simple or moderate lab simulations
• Provide Tier 2/3 technical expertise in resolving Campus, Enterprise and Data Center product issues
• Ensures escalations and handoffs are efficient by documenting cases clearly and completely
• Escalate and collaborate with Software and/or Hardware Engineering to see the problem through to resolution
• Develop subject matter expertise and train/mentor others
• Use troubleshooting skills to: perform lab replications, research more difficult problems, test engineering provided fixes to ensure the solution resolves the customer problem
• Travel to provide onsite support when needed
• Be able to work on a weekend rotation
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR
) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website
or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.