Tradeshift is looking for an outstanding Technical Writer to join our Product team in Suzhou and create technical documentation.
Since being founded in 2010 Tradeshift has become one of the most successful and fastest growing startups. We are changing the way business is done by building a global platform that solves the connectivity, transaction and trust issues for companies of any size.
Our users are from the largest enterprise organisations all the way through the supply chains to the small businesses and end consumers - it's a truly unique challenge!
Tradeshift employ over 300 people of more than 40 nationalities and have office locations in China, Denmark, East/West Coast USA, Japan, England, Germany and France. We are 100% cloud based, well funded and fast growing.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for creating documentation that accurately and succinctly describes the features and functionality of the Tradeshift platform and the apps deployed therein. The target audience for this documentation is both internal and external - the objective is to help and inform the sales, post-sales, support teams, customers, as well as streamlining product development and inter-team communication.
This position is based in our China office which has a strong focus on the Chinese market. You will work closely with the product teams, from whom you will learn everything about Tradeshift's product offering.
- Establish a process and writing standards, ensuring the quality and accuracy of documentation for our products in the Chinese market.
- Interview the different product teams and extract all necessary information from them.
- Own the process for taking complex information and communicating it clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You will create technical documentation that will help in describing our product to customers, in delivering the product in a timely and efficient manner, and in ensuring that future product development happens in harmony with the existing feature set.
- You will own the copy for our products in the Chinese market including translation to Chinese of our global products.
- Previous experience writing technical documentation.
- Native in Mandarin but also exceptional skills in written and verbal English communication.
- Skills in diagramming and other visual information devices is a plus.Domain knowledge in the areas of billing, payments, or finance are a big plus.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technology and software applications.
- Experience writing documentation in a production environment and familiarity with different phases of software product development life-cycle.
- The ability to take complex material and create clear, concise, easily-accessible documentationPassion for working in a high velocity, agile environment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Ambitious, international startup environment in Suzhou, China
- Being part of a super dedicated team of very skilled people
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Paid lunch
- Annual Medical Health Check
- Medical benefit plan for you and your family
- Annual traveling plan