Moogsoft is the creator of Moogsoft AIOps - a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure.
Are you interested in experiencing all aspects of developing technical documentation for an industry-leading enterprise software system? Learn about documentation design, development, testing, and authoring--in a highly successful start-up that is pioneering algorithmic IT operations using machine-leaning. Moogsoft is seeking a talented student to join our forward-thinking documentation team for a summer internship in our office in Kingston!
Who We Are Looking For:
- Native or near-native proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Currently pursuing a degree in science, technology, technical writing, or English.
- Eager to tackle logical problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, “can-do attitude” who can work independently as well as contribute with the team.
- Strong communication skills both within and outside teams.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program.
- Some student authoring experience related to technology.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with command line, especially Linux.
- Experience with web technologies: Web Servers, HTML, CSS.
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits:
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company.
- Learn from a team of experienced technical writers.
- Get hands on with a complex algorithm based product and an insight into commercial software technical authoring practices.
- On-site massages, free fruit, drinks and snacks.
- Office happy hours and occasional out-of-office activities.
- Table football table, table tennis table, games arcade, and PS4.