SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION. | OUR PRIORITY. YOUR SAFETY.”
Skyservice Business Aviation Services provides a full range of services from its modern Fixed Base Operation (FBO) facilities in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa and Calgary. These bases offer full line service and complete aircraft maintenance and support for today’s most popular business aircraft. The personal and friendly service and technical expertise have earned Skyservice industry recognition as Canada’s top FBO. Skyservice has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft management from complete turnkey operations to specific support services for a single airplane or fleet. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services.
We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for understanding and meeting the needs of our customers in a safety focused environment. If you want to challenge your technical expertise then this is the right team for you!SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carry out procedures contained in the maintenance control Manuals and Manufactures maintenance manuals
• Transport aircraft components from store to work locations
• Remove worn protective coatings from aircraft components and re-apply protective coating to stringent quality standards.
• Prepare reports outlining work carried outQUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Must have a valid driver’s license and good drivers abstract
• Must have mechanical aptitude experience in automotive or industrial coating application is an asset
• Can comprehend detailed technical manuals
• Good listening and communication skills
• Basic computer skills.Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.