As a Technology Director, you are the champion of technical evolution and growth. To ensure department processes are understood and implemented, you support your dedicated team of developers though every stage of a project. Overseeing the technical aspects of projects can be challenging—but you’re a team player who can work together with other disciplines to create the best possible digital solutions. As a resource with your finger on the pulse of development trends and breakthroughs, you’re a client’s best technical partner. Most importantly, you have an unparalleled enthusiasm for technology.
- Own the implementation of project designs, standards, and processes.
- Consult on enterprise technologies in the digital platform space.
- Develop and document high-level technical designs such as architectural diagrams.
- Contribute to organic business development, research, and requirement gathering.
- Assist in development and maintenance of technical standards.
- Evaluate performance of Technology department.
- Bring expertise on various technologies and assist others in learning these technologies.
- Grow your discipline by consulting on new business development, research and requirement gathering
- 7+ years of experience delivering web solutions.
- 4-5+ years of experience as a technical lead on large commercial websites or web apps.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems; preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience with cross browsers, cross platform issues, DOM, and W3C Web Standards.
- Experience leading and maintaining communication with both an in-office, as well as distributed team.
- Familiarity with Atlassian project management tools, i.e. Jira, Confluence.
- An ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- An ability to communicate with clients daily, acting as a representative of Critical Mass from a technical & business development standpoint
- Familiarity with website operations and fluency in the typical tiers on a high traffic website.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools
- Experience with GraphQL would be an asset
- Experience supporting web performance optimization, analytics and A/B testing
- Understanding of SEO best practices
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].