· Love analytics, insights and technology? Get access to unlimited learning and development opportunities
· Get exposure to a wide range clients across different industries
· Join a collaborative and innovative team who are always looking to make an impact that matters
What will you get to do?
In an environment where rapidly changing regulations, societal expectations and digital disruption are transforming industries, we help organisations bridge the gap between risk and opportunity, safely and sustainably.
Joining our Technology risk team you will help our clients understand and manage their risks as they leverage digital and emerging technologies to help deliver successful outcomes for businesses and their customers and stakeholders. We help our clients navigate uncertainty and position them to embrace risk and technology with confidence. You will be working with clients to assess digital and technology risks and to improve their technology control environments as part of large-scale transformations, informing management reviews and providing specific independent technology audits.
You will be part of a passionate and supportive team with opportunities to work across a diverse range of industries and the ability to collaborate with a variety of teams across Deloitte.
Your future starts with us.
We help our clients achieve core system transformation and digital enablement confidently, and with rationalised and risk-intelligent controls. As regulatory and societal expectations increase and new technology trends emerge, the need for well-designed customer solutions, robust controls, and better use of data insights and technology are key to managing customer outcomes in a responsible and cost-efficient way.
Where can I do it?
Enough about us lets talk about you.
- You are an inquisitive student with a knack for solving complex problems (and may or may not be a trivia and board game whiz!).
- Studying towards a degree in IT, Info Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Commerce or a combination of these degrees – able to articulate the business perspective of technology transformation and be comfortable working with data
- Great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments
- Keen to get involved with driving technology-enabled change and delivering high quality outcomes for our clients
- Have a sharp and analytical mind
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient with the ability to embrace change and operate in ambiguous situations
- Self-awareness and good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
Remember you will need your CV, covering letter and academic transcript. Please only apply once, multiple applications will not be considered. You must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.