1. Responsible for designing and implementing strategic sales plan to achieve sales performance in Japan.
2. Responsible for expanding company presence and establishing collaboration ecology for Tencent Cloud in Japanese market.
3. Responsible for improving customer satisfaction and market share/coverage in universal industry in Japanese market.
1. Familiar with Japanese internet market, experienced with local customer development and have worked on large scale project.
2. Solid understanding of business needs of local customer in game, e-commerce, O2O, video and enterprise' service industry, capable of communicating with customers in CIOs, CTOs and CEOs level.
3. Establish, maintain and strengthen long-term excellent relationships with target customers.
4. Developing effective marketing strategy and plans to improve customer acquisition and sales performance.
5. Excellent skills in communication and coordination, capable of working under high pressure, possess strong execution ability.
6. Being active and efficient, strong self-driven on thinking, optimizing, innovating, accurately understanding and executing.
7. Professional proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing for Japanese and Chinese.
8. Candidates with independent and successful Business Development experience on large scale project in Japanese market is preferable.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.