As a Territory Sales Manager on the Tanium field sales team, you will be responsible for generating opportunities utilising the Tanium partner ecosystem to drive Tanium sales in the mid-market space. You will have existing and deep relationships with key partners and partner sellers within the territory . You’ll be equally as comfortable conducting business calls with end customers while working with partners to assist in qualifying, positioning and closing business. As a Territory Sales Manager you will be able to manage your time by balancing both end-customer positioning and selling with coaching and nurturing of partner sellers.
What you’ll do:
- Bring your existing partner relationships to build a targeted territory plan and be able to manage multiple customer opportunities with partners simultaneously.
- You will create a prospecting cadence and detailed customer targets with your partner seller ecosystem.
- Step in to support partner sellers throughout any stage of the sales cycle as needed.
- Recruit and coach partner sellers to be able to lead and independently position and close Tanium sales.
- Be accountable for assigning targets to partners, providing detailed forecasts and accurately managing your sales and partner activities within Salesforce.
- Have a rich understanding of partner seller capabilities and assign Tanium generated leads accordingly.
- Travel as needed.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Significant sales experience, generating and closing a volume business that was fully supported by partners.
- Already have existing and deep in territory relationships with key partners that support the mid-market.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a high paced sales environment.
- Has the ability to evangelise and build new business opportunities within an assigned territory and able to build skills and loyalty throughout the partner community.
- Proven ability to teach and enable individuals and groups within a large partner community.
- Customer facing sales experience with an emphasis on cloud security and endpoint datacenter technologies.
- Experience of channel sales experience either selling with partners or working as a partner seller.