AgileThought exists to disrupt the status quo and build transformative digital solutions to solve our client's biggest problems. We know the cutting-edge technology and customer experience business needs, and we hire the best-in-class technologists to bring those solutions to life.
You will fit in here if...
- You love to solve complex business problems and work with clients who value your technical expertise.
- You aren't afraid to fail, and you thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
- You enjoy working on a team in a diverse, multi-disciplinary capacity driving toward common goals and outcomes.
On any given day you might...
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement automated testing frameworks.
- Design and develop automated tests for functional, integration, and performance testing.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Participate in code reviews and help maintain code quality.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with automated tests.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in test automation.
The must haves...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in test automation.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and practices.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins, Git, and Docker.
The ideal person has experience with...
- Jenkins Pipelines: Experience designing and implementing automated testing pipelines.
- SonarQube: For code quality analysis.
- mUnit: For MuleSoft testing.
- Talos: For performance testing.
- Postman: For API testing.
What We Offer...
- Globally distributed workforce who will challenge you to be better
- Smashing benefits that work for your lifestyle
- Flexible time-away
- Virtual Work
- Optional office locations for drop-in collaboration in unique destinations
We want to work with smart, creative and interesting people! Don't see a position that fits perfectly? Keep an eye on our careers page as we are growing and adding new opportunities every day! We want to meet you!
The fine print...
If you have any requests or requirements that would support you throughout the interview process, please reach out to us.
AgileThought is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Let’s re-imagine the future of technology together!