As a QA Engineer, you will be part of an Agile delivery team working directly with Development Team, Requirement Analysts, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners to help ensure business, technical and functional requirements are complete and testable.
- Ensures the quality and integrity of web applications.
- Preparing test cases, perform comprehensive test execution and bug reporting.
- Review and assist in the development of test plans being prepared by others.
- Reporting defects and work with developers to resolve issues.
- Close involvement in the Project Management, Analysis, Test - -- Design and Test case writing to create and deliver a quality-focused system testing.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience of working on web-based projects
- Excellent knowledge of web-based testing
- Experience of testing on mobile devices is a plus.
- Experience of E-commerce domain preferred.
- Ability to work with an Agile team.
- Very good understanding of Test Life Cycle.
- Should have hands-on comprehensive reporting in defect management and executing test cases.
- Understanding of cross-browser testing
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to handle work pressure and meet tight deadlines.