Shape Security is seeking a driven, analytical professional who is looking to take on new challenges in the fast-evolving field of cybersecurity.
As a senior advisor and consultant in the Shape Intelligence team, you will be joining a company of professionals with diverse experiences and backgrounds in engineering, local and federal law enforcement, intelligence, security operations, former management consultants and data scientists who are all dedicated to identify and stop automated attacks against web and mobile applications of the Fortune Global 2000.
- Analyze web and mobile applications traffic, identify automated attacks/threats, produce intelligence reports and summaries on a regular or ad-hoc basis for the Fortune Global 2000
- Lead customer engagement, present latest threat findings, and propose counter-measures to the customer’s security and/or threat intelligence teams
- Work cross-functionally to guide the future of our analytics product
- Conduct product and sales training; and attend cybersecurity conferences
Minimum Technical Skills
- Proficient in SQL, Scala, or Python; or demonstrate the capacity and eagerness to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience in generating reports and working with large-scale datasets
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline and MBA preferred
- Two years of experience at a management consulting firm, corporate strategy organization, technology-focused investment bank, or other technical and analytical experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; strong interpersonal skills, personable yet persistent
- Previous experience in start-ups preferred
- Interests in cybersecurity and data analytics
- Thrive on large-scale datasets
The world’s leading financial, retail and travel companies and government agencies rely on Shape Security as their primary line of defense against fraud and attacks on their web and mobile applications. The Shape platform, covered by 45 patents, was designed to stop the most dangerous application attacks enabled by cybercriminal fraud tools, including credential stuffing (account takeover), product scraping, unauthorized aggregation, and other threats. Shape has prevented over $1 billion in fraud losses for its customers and protects more than 1.3 billion user accounts. Shape is headed by industry leaders from Google, Cisco, IBM, Raytheon, Palo Alto Networks, and the Pentagon.