Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our Production team. This role is based in Mississauga, Canada.
- Operational problem solving and seeking out continuous improvements to the process;
- Provide technical support to the human resources, processes, products and equipment employed within the division on a day-to -day basis
- Ensuring that a smooth “hand-off” occurs with Technical Team Members on other shifts, so that the communication and transition between shifts is constantly occurring
- Participating in QOS continuous improvement team meetings to review and resolve quality, service, operations, facilities, human resources and health and safety issues, when required
- Participate in 5 “S” activities.
- Work in compliance with Stackpole PMDM Quality and EHS Policies and Procedures, including IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001.
- Assist in the training and development of new members of the SPS Area;
- All other duties as assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work with others in a team based environment;
- Must have an Ontario Trade Certificate as a Tool & Die Maker and have at least three years relevant work experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Experience with powder metal tooling preferred.
- Must be a reliable, mature individual with a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer...
- Full-time employment in a growing global business
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, premiums, bonus, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.