Paytm is seeking a talented, highly motivated Technical Program Manager (TPM) to solve innovative problems via business process and technology innovations in the Advertising space.
The TPM will help tackle complex and ambiguous problems that span numerous systems and organizations. They will be a highly visible leader that will own the communication, coordination, and execution of a multi-year program vision. They will work with senior product and engineering leaders to define strategy and requirements.
The TPM will design, coordinate, and execute technical solutions that scale well. Managing numerous complex systems and working across organisations, they will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs between business vs. technical constraints, clearly communicate goals, roles, and responsibilities.
Working cross-functionally, they will identify and secure commitment from tech teams across the company for new initiatives, driving consensus on the technical approach.
The ideal candidate will have a well rounded-technical background as well as a history of leading large projects end-to-end. They will own the team efforts to coordinate and unify road maps and technical direction. They will also identify opportunities to converge overlapping technical efforts, and drive the long term strategy.
Maturity, high level judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success.
If you're looking for a chance to build world-class advertising systems with a team of top-notch engineers, this is the role for you.
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· 7+ years of experience working directly with product, engineering and analytics teams
· 5+ years of technical program management experience
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 6+ years professional experience in software development management/Technical Program Management
· 4+ years experience in leading software delivery via a team following agile development processes
· Proven track record of leading the delivery of large-scale, high-quality systems
· 2+ years professional experience in hiring and growing people
· Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions Proven leadership and teamwork skills
· Master’s degree in engineering, science, mathematics or related field
· 7+ years of relevant work experience in program, product management or related function
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Experience with AGILE or other program management methodologies
· Demonstrated track record of cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple technical and operations teams
· Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run data analysis and synthesize data to make on-point business decisions