WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a remote based role
The Trade Marketing Manager will activate, execute, and accelerate strategic deployment of marketing strategy in the field. This role will work collaboratively with sales team & distributor partner members to build capacity and programming which amplifies existing success and opens new opportunities while connecting marketing team members to real-time intelligence from the field.
The Trade Marketing Manager will be driven to develop strategies to improve brand adoption and product velocity in a variety of channels including trade shows, distribution, retail, and consumer activations.
- This role will be responsible for working with external vendors - Sales and Marketing teams to ensure all materials are produced on time, on budget, and executed successfully
- Assist in development of brand and product specific promotional programs
- Develop merchandising toolbox and programs for brand
- Develop Wholesaler Meeting Calendar & Planning
- Assist in management of industry trade shows
- Develop programs that will drive sell out volume with clear KPIs set that can be tracked and measured in markets
- Determine best in class execution standards as well as test & learn programs & activities
- Where there are gaps in demand, work with sales team to identify most effective levers or customer activities (promotions, calendar events) to address market concerns and to manage inventory
- Create specific decks (wholesaler partners) and provide strategies and sales pitch with the Sales Team.
- Provide brand positioning strategies and develop go to market initiatives from the drawing board to national launch execution.
- Assist department with day-to-day processing of Procurement/Contract/Sourcing related tasks as assigned
- Socialize key learnings, insights and feedback from field visits across Trade and Sales teams
- Assist in communication/logistics with third party suppliers, vendors, and service providers
- Conduct frequent market visits & ride alongs with sales and solicits feedback on POS performance and suggestions for improvement
- Interface with outside vendors on print portal maintenance, collateral proof approvals, print on demand and logistics, portal, landing pages, etc.
- Manage and submit purchase requests/POs, track and report on final spends against budgets
- Ensure all milestones are met and tracked; during campaign creation and execution
- Work closely with internal brand creative and design team to ensure all assets are print-ready for production to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Manage and track print media types by market and socialize cross-functionally new innovations by market
- Assist with collateral & fixture leveraging best practices for procuring and executing and building out the service model
- Assist with monthly tracking and reporting of retail fixture deployment, installation, and inventory by location
- 3-5 years of relevant experience ideally in alcoholic beverage or another highly regulated field
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Knowledge of web publishing tools and familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts.
- Experience with analyzing consumption reports such as the Nielsen report a plus
- Project management software tool experience is a plus
- Strong Excel skills including the ability to build pivot tables
- Strong comprehension of various materials, print processes, manufacturing, and logistics
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Strong communication skills including oral and written
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects and contacts
- Responsive, creative, flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills you’re a problem solver who knows the right ways to gain consensus on timelines/ schedules and project details
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.