Management of route-to-market initiatives & pre-sellers to optimize trade channels & retail outlets. Ensuring effective coverage of outlets, merchandizing & shoring up the number of Dangote Cement handlers in the Market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Profiling of cement retail outlets.
- Deployment of digitalization in managing sales force effectiveness.
- Initiate & execute route-to-market bold & creative ideas.
- Ensuring trade assets availability & visibility.
- Regular merchandizing of retail/trade outlets
- Marketing support for outlets
- Increase the number of Dangote Cement handlers in all markets.
- Perform any other duties as may assigned by Head of Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics & Data Analysis
- 5-7years hands on experience
- Experience in FCMG RTM/Channel Management
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent self-organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft office suits and SAP applications
- Possesses knowledge of FCMG Channel Management
- Exhibits ability to use PowerPoint.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Self – driven, self-motivated & a Team player.
- Possesses strong writing skills.
- Is capable of conducting independent Market research.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development