Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sunderland Contact Centre
Shifts: Fulltime - 37.5 Hours a week – shifts vary between 7:00am-11pm 7 days a week.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
At Ocado Group we pride ourselves on the quality of our goods and people; that's why we pick them wisely! We're looking for an experienced Training and Communication Manager to Manage and lead the Contact Centre Training and Performance Development Team in a 24/7 multi-channel Contact Centre.
The successful candidate will need to identify, design, develop and deliver training solutions for all Contact Centre employees to allow them to complete their role and tasks successfully. We’re looking for someone who will drive on-going development of colleagues to deliver a fantastic customer experience. Our Training and Communication Manager will own Contact Centre communications driving outstanding levels of colleague engagement and collaboration.
Here at Ocado Group our values are our DNA, we live and breathe them daily, we are looking for an individual who also truly believes in them. As the Training and Communication Manager within our contact centres, you will use the values to make sure we are working together to make a positive impact on our success.
What are we looking for?
• Experience in training design, facilitation and delivery.
• Excellent time management, planning and presentation skills.
• People management – competent with HR policies and procedures.
• You will need to be proficient with Word, Excel, Power-point, Visio and Google packages
• A strong communicator with excellent customer services skills (both over the phone and written interface), you will need to have a high-level of written and spoken English, and have a confident and friendly phone demeanour.
• A positive outlook, self-motivated with the ability to motivate others.
• Works collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
• Customer focused and consistently seeks to improve the customer journey.
• Flexible approach to work.
It would be great if you also have…
• Experience of working in a Customer Service and / or Contact Centre environment.
• Able to analyse and manipulate data.
• Experience of working in a multi-channel environment.
• Externally recognised training, facilitation, delivery qualifications
• Familiarity with Ocado Contact Centre systems.
• External qualifications in training design
Please note this job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review. You may be asked to perform tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request.
Equal Opportunities for All
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Closing date for all applications is Thursday 29th October 2020 - due to the fast paced nature of our business, this vacancy may close sooner.
This job has been filled or removed by Ocado Group.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Training and Communication Manager job post.✕